Photo of Sade Adu and her transgender daughter as she celebrates her 58th birthday

Singer, Sade Adu's daughter, Mickailia Ila Adu who has transitioned to a man took to Instagram to celebrate her mother on her birthday. 'He' shared a photo of himself with his mom and wrote;
"To my Queen. Words cannot describe how lucky I am to have you in my life and call you Mumma, you are my whole world and I love you with all my heart, thank you for being you, the most beautiful person inside and out, happy birthday Mumma Shard
🍾🍾πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ’•πŸ’• #mummashard #happybirthday #tinyone #iloveyou #birthdaygyal #yaaaassTo my Queen. Words cannot describe how lucky I am to have you in my life and call you Mumma, you are my whole world and I love you with all my heart, thank you for being you, the most beautiful person inside and out, happy birthday Mumma Shard🍾🍾πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ’•πŸ’• #mummashard #happybirthday #tinyone #iloveyou #birthdaygyal #yaaaass"

Comments

Popular Posts