“We are dating for fun, not for marriage” – Tayo Odueke and Alao Malaika

Fuji musician, Alao Malaika, and Yoruba actress, Temitayo Odueke, popularly known as Sikiratu Sindodo, have confirmed that they are into a relationship but not for the purpose of marriage.
tayo and sikiratu
The Fuji musician, who already has two wives, says he does not intend to marry her anytime soon.
‘There’s nothing like that, it’s not even in my thinking,‘ he said. ‘It’s unfair for people to just start fabricating lies about me that I want to marry a new wife. I only have two wives presently.’
“Some people called, asking me if it’s true that I am getting married to Alao Malaika soon. I told them I am not getting married anytime soon. But it is true that Malaika and I are back together. We are dating for fun now. No marriage plans in sight” Sikiratu Sindodo said.

Sikiratu is famous for having previously dated MC Oluomo, the Lagos State Treasurer of National Union of Road Transport Workers, who used to be a close friend of Malaika’s.
The duo have, in the past, been playing hide and seek with the media, denying their romance even when it was obvious that they were up to something.

Comments