It is madness for anybody to come into government to look for money- VP Osinbajo says

Vice President President Yemi Osinbajo says that it is madness for people in positions like President Buhari and himself to come into office and look for money to loot.

A statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande, quotes Osinbajo as saying this while receiving a delegation of Christian Ministers Welfare Initiative also known as the Pastors’ Forum, Taraba State, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja yesterday.


“This morning, I had a meeting with the President and he repeated to me twice, he said ‘at my age, there is only one thing I am looking for, I want to see a great Nigeria.’ He has no other objective and I feel very inspired by that. It is madness for anybody in our position to be looking for money. According to him, God put people in a position of authority for them to be able to do something for their people. I think if any Nigerian gets the chance to be President of the country, there is nothing he/she is looking for

Comments