Exclusive: Fiancée of suspected fraudster, Babatunde Oyebode speaks out, denies reports of how he was arrested

Suspected Naijagistlive fraudster, Babatunde Oyebode, is being defended by a lady who claims to be his fiancée. Through LIB's Instagram handle - lindaikejiblog, we reached out to a lady named Maureen James, who had earlier dropped a comment denying a report made against Oyebode. Here's what she had to say about reports that he was arrested while trying to withdraw money allegedly extorted from a businessman.

"Babatunde is more than close to me. He's my fiancé by the way," Maureen said. "Special Fraud Unit came to the house and picked him up. Tunde I know always tells me where ever he is going. I was surprised when the security called my sister inlaw that they came to the house to pick him up. We were all shocked."
When asked for her thoughts on the strong allegations of blackmail and extortion made against Babatude Oyebode, the message was read but not replied.

Comments