"It feels good to be able to buy something you worked hard for" Young IG user shows off her new car

Instagram user and CEO of B.Carter Solutions, Brittney Carter took to her page to show off the new car she bought for herself. She wrote:
"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. ❤️ Today I put on my big girl boots and went out and bought me a new car. I kept putting off replacing Dior (my 1999 Honda) for the longest and God said what are you afraid of? How many times does that car need to break down?
How much money do you have to spend to keep her running? My car was old, but I was so stubborn in #millionaireby30 mindset, I was only stressing myself out more for not having a reliable car. I was afraid that being an Entrepreneur I wouldn't be able to keep up with payments, I was afraid that what if the maintenance gets too much to handle, I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to buy a home soon because I bought a car, but God shut all those fears DOWN. He reminded me of how far He has taken me, and told me to continue to TRUST. It feels so good to be able to buy something that you've worked so hard for. I literally drove my old car until the wheels literally fell off and I'm just so thankful that I was blessed with this new beginning. "

Comments