Robbie Williams confronts his wife on Live TV after she says she fakes it with him

During a segment on Loose Women, Robbie Williams confronted his wife Ayda Field on live television after she told the audience she has faked orgasms with him.
"I've faked it, not just with Rob, but in general," Ayda said "I've got two kids, I'm tired, there's tea on, I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! - that's not a mantra, it's on the telly - there's things I've got to do.
"I think I'm too much of a people pleaser to say, 'Guys, it's not gonna happen, I'm sorry'. I don't want them to feel bad, I want them to be encouraged by their effort.
"In my mind I literally am thinking about the TV, the tea that's on the counter... it's not their fault. You want them to feel good and manly and strong like bulls."
Robbie burst onto the set minutes after Ayda said this and confronted his wife but it was all in fun...
"Was I listening? I was in the green room. You have been faking it? With me, Robbie Williams? 18 Brits. It's alright darling, I love you," he told her and kissed his wife passionately.

Giving her a kiss, Robbie denied ever having faked it himself.
 "Never. I wouldn't know how. Perhaps we can practise [faking it] tonight," he added.
Source: UK Mirror

Comments